Join our team as
Ref no.: FDS/1220
We expect the candidates for this position to:
- at least 2 years of experience supported by completed projects/applications
- skills in creating web projects compatible with popular browsers (including knowledge of problems and differences in the interpretation of standards by browsers)
- ability to write clean code
- analytical thinking skills and teamwork attitude
- openness to new technologies and willingness to explore new systems
- good knowledge of spoken and written English
- IDE and development tools (terminal, Git etc.)
- knowledge of Webpack
- Python 2.x or 3.x
- work in a stable, successful company, existing since 1993
- comprehensive development of professional competences
- friendly atmosphere in the work environment
- high employment certainty with low staff turnover
- attractive salary, adequate to your skills and commitment to work
- 100% remote work during pandemic, later in the office based in Warsaw
If you are interested in, send your application to: email@example.com. Include referrence number
FDS/1220in the subject.
Other open positions
The continuous, structural growth and strengthening of our company's market position means that we are constantly looking for new job candidates. We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions:
We are looking for manual testers and testers with experience in automated testing.
Junior Backend Developer
Offer for backend system developers; knowledge of C++ and experience with SQL is expected.
Junior Frontend Developer
No offer for you?
If you would like to join Softax - send us your CV. We consider every application received.
Do you need an advanced IT system and support in the technological growth of your organization? Contact us.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org