in your organization
and much more
Authorization Centre is proprietary software created by Softax that is used to centrally manage processes in an organization. For many years, it has been supporting the largest institutions in Poland.
Due to the high flexibility and individual character of the software we create, the proposed solution can be used in many ways. CA platform is perfect for medium and large organizations, regardless of the profile of their activity. It supports various business processes, simplifies the work of consultants in the Contact Centre and operators in the Back Office. In addition, it facilitates control and supports the security of the institution and the data stored in it.
The presented solution can be implemented in a full, comprehensive form or with a selected part of the functionality. The system meets the requirements of the European Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2).
in one place
For the authentication and authorization process, CA platform uses access channels created for this purpose, i.e. applications that are the user interface, or places where user authentication is required.
- Quota limits
- Quantitative limits
- Periodic limits
Multiple login identifiers
- Authorization Account identifier
- Additional identifiers (e-mail, phone number)
- Any identifier given by the user
Work schedule support
- Temporary system access restriction
- Configurable range of days and hours
- Defined for a given access channel or user
- Current authorization tool
- Login method
- Active access channels
- Limit values
- Additional access restrictions
Access control based on IP
- Control of the user's workplace
- Protection against account scanning
- Blacklist support
- Whitelist support
- Integration with anti-fraud systems possible
Authorization Centre uses the mechanism of assigning passes to user accounts, i.e. individual sets consisting of an identifier and password for additional systems that operate in the organization. This solution is used when the Application Programming Interface (API) of a given system requires employee's own authentication.
Passcards replace operations on external systems. All activities are public and enable auditing by each employee. Thanks to this solution, a specially created technical account has access to all login and authorization attempts. An additional functionality is the ability to set permissions in one central place, even for many systems in the organization.
Softax Authorization Centre provides the interface in the form of an administration console. Permissions management features include:
- User management - adding, removing, blocking,
- Setting the hierarchy of users in order to reflect the structure of cooperation, e.g. organization - partner company - partner company employee,
- Managing user attributes, privileges and permissions
- Creating profiles / roles that contain predefined permission sets,
- Management of user authentication and authorization methods, with the possibility of assigning different methods to different systems,
- Configuration of a typical user's work schedule,
- Configuring notifications of successful, unsuccessful and unusual login attempts.
Public Key Infrastructure
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) is a set of services that, in combination with procedures, are used to create, store, verify, use and revoke digital certificates. Softax's PKI solutions are compliant with numerous norms and standards.
Authorization Centre provides PKI services including the functions of:
- Non-qualified certificate management (issue, revocation, etc.),
- Implementation of digital signatures using qualified certificates issued by Polish certification centers,
- Time stamping using a qualified time source,
- Electronic signature generation and maintenance,
- CRL generation and distribution for issued certificates,
- CRL processing for external certificates,
- Encrypting and decrypting information using selected hardware solutions (HSM) or software libraries (Cryptographic Services).
with other systems
The functionality of Authorization Centre is made available in the form of webservice in the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) standard using the WS-Security extension, enabling other systems and applications to use the capabilities of the offered system. The scope of services includes most of the functions performed by CA:
- Accounts and authorization channels management,
- Permission management,
- PKI services,
- Digital certificate management.
CA in the IT architecture
ADVANTICA – comprehensive and reliable electronic banking system using the latest technologies. It consists of functionality designed for the organization and the client.
BPI – Business Integration Platform is an enterprise service bus for conducting convenient, secure and efficient data exchange between applications in the organization.
IFD – Interactive Fraud Detector is a proprietary tool for detecting and actively preventing abuse in the network. It guarantees high effectiveness and significantly reduces the number of attacks.
ICC – Modern IT platform ensuring contact between company service and its clients through various information distribution channels.
BMK – Bank Micro Kernel is a fully functional, integrated, modular and multi-currency banking system. Uses the latest information technologies.
IPS – New generation card and payment platform offering comprehensive support for card products and payment services. Enables support for contactless mobile payments.